Human-Centered Evidence (HCE)
Extending the Reach of Endpoints through Patients' Real-Life Experiences.
Make the most of the data revolution and embrace patient-important outcomes by answering these three questions:
- How do patients think and feel?
- How is patient behavior influenced by their environment?
- How do patients see their relationship with healthcare professionals and what value they provide beside treatments?
Thick data gathered through observational and retrospective studies will improve clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction and QoL.
A few examples of the benefits of integrating Thick Data in Evidence Generation plans are the following:
- To fill evidence gaps and increase cross-functional efficiencies
- To help brand messages’ prioritization
- To support clinicians
- To increase disease and brand awareness
Explore the 6 scenarios in which you should include Thick Data and Value-Based Endpoints in Evidence Generation in our HCE eBook.
Case study: Assessing the quality of life of patients with Chronic Heart Failure (CHF) under a multidisciplinary care model
Outcomes: A journal publication that gives visibility to the role of multidisciplinary and patient-centered heart failure units that have shown clinical benefits in high-risk patients